Saturday, May 15, 2021

Madhura's tribute to her Aatya

My Aatya Padmaja Agnihotri

Atya was a special lady in my life. As a child when I visited her she showered her love and made me comfortable. Pratima, me, Raju , Mandar, Sanju would visit Parvati early in the morning. When we would come back Aatya would give nice rava khir instead of milk as I disliked milk. She would say never over eat keep little space in your stomach .Now I understand the meaning of this phrase.

Her day would start very early around 4.30. She would cook and give dabba to Pappa who would leave house by 5.15 am. I remember her Chaitragaur decorations. Many bhaubij celebrations too.

She was fond of flowers and had nice garden then too. After she became free from her duties as a mother she started learning Dnayneshwari, Geeta ,Manache Shlok. She had joined bhajani mandal .She did every thing with great interest. She stood highest. For her, learning never stopped.

She would love to talk and narrate nice incidences.

When she visited Bandra she would make yummy jilebies at home as Nana was very fond of them. Panditkaka would visit her house during his lunch time as his office was nearby.

Atya was lucky to have 9 brothers. All siblings had special bond.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Madhura. Please do write again as and when you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to remove the comment because my Mobile changed precious to previous!

      Delete

Ray shine(s)

 May is the month when/in which great people are born. You do not believe me, right? Well, just check the details about dates, okay? Especia...