Saturday, January 15, 2022

Being a woman!

 There was this talk in the morning. Rather interesting, too. The learned speaker related certain cricketing moments and personalities to management mantras. Fun n learning package it was. It was followed by a "q and a" session, too. All good so far.

Now let me talk of the question I very much wanted to ask , but did not because it was a student oriented activity. Well, my question addresses the issue of how women's cricket has  changed the paradigm the world over, but especially in India, and yet it got an absolute shrift in an interesting discussion. It was present due to its total absence! 

Yet another point I wanted to make was women's management is often better, opener, more transparent, inclusive, humane. Of course, there would be exceptions galore. Well, we do know the universally valid rules-exception-rhetoric rather well, don't we?

Is not it interesting that in 2022 when women have repeatedly proved themselves brilliantly, they are still absent! No Wonder, glass ceiling is not a myth!

Pratima@ I love being a woman/tho' thousand troubles hence have been my turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better beware!

 Do you like old Bollywood films? I sure do. They have a few stereotypes though, such as the 'beta who passes B.A. with first class'...