Sunday, July 21, 2024

When afraid,

When afraid, when in fear, what to do? Is that your question, too? Let me tell you what I do. Yes, obviously, like everybody else on this earth, I, too, feel afraid, especially because weird characters, speaking aloud in Hindi, are always loitering in my lane, very early morning through midnight, and beyond. Who are they? Are they sent by someone to cause terror? How to answer such questions? Where is the solid proof? How thus to confront them?

Instead, better to discuss the tricks I use to overcome any possible fear. First and foremost, I completely ignore the weirdos. Let me give you two examples. In the morning, six a.m. onwards, there are these characters speaking ALOUD in Hindi. All along, I am in the kitchen completing all the household chores. For one thing, my chores are completed on time, with the stupid chatter out of earshot. Yet another gain is that the fools think I am asleep, while all along I am at the right place at the right time.

The second instance deals with the neighborhood kids. One girl of about ten always gets her friends nearby, and they are forever SCREAMING aloud. Now if one were to confront them, one would be accused of all sorts of things as they are children, difficult to believe though, as their chatter and actions are more vicious than adults'. I use hence the earphones, especially because around their so-called playtime, I have online lectures! With the earphones on, their fool(-n-)hardy "playing" cum screaming is wiped out completely. 

Yet another trick is I always keep the main gate and the curtains closed. With the lights on, I can concentrate on my work, while the spying cannot fathom my exact activities.

In other words, I follow the guerrilla strategies of Shivaji Maharaj. In other words, the best strategy when in fear is to mislead the perpetrator, keep the creeps guessing and believing exactly opposite of what the real scenario is. Thus they prove to the whole world their assenine stupidity and I get along my plans and my life quietly and peacefully!

Pratima@Ignore the fools which irritates them, and thus they advertise aloud their stupidity to whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Timeless Treasure

 How to describe Kishore Kumar's voice? Is that your question? Well, my answer to such a query would be a counter question. Why not just...