Thursday, June 13, 2024

Why blog?

 Yes, I blog, and with utmost regularity. Why? There are a few reasons behind it. To begin with, I started writing these blogs since the Mother's Day in 2021. It is hence a tribute to Aai. In a way, the blog and its regularity are an emotional response.

Yet another reason is that it is a mode of communication. There are many regular readers who read my stuff without fail. Not everyday may they get back to me. But, yes, a connect is created, and to me it matters.

A blog is more like a diary one shares. Well, I can say with some confidence that I have so far never repeated a theme. I have, moreover, tried to introduce different perspectives as well. In other words, instead of blah-blah-ing about the social media, I have tried in my own small, little way to sensitize it.

Yes, the blog allows me some creative space to experiment with forms, modes, expressions. Oh, yes, none is judgemental in response which is quite encouraging. Dear Reader, given such indulgence on your part, let me not stretch it a bit too far, right? Here hence is the full stop. See you tomorrow!

Pratima@ I was told that once the viewership reaches one lakh, Google monetises a blog, it seems. I could not care less. Money and market matters matter not much, right? Your response sure does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Timeless Treasure

 How to describe Kishore Kumar's voice? Is that your question? Well, my answer to such a query would be a counter question. Why not just...