Thursday, August 1, 2024

English as she is spoken and wrotten

 The ,eh, name as it is told in India, of this our bloak today says us how funnnii Inglish is. World is needing Inglish. Always. Yaasterday, now, tomorrow also, inglish, she is necessary, na, saar! Whaat to do? 

So I doing spoking and writting of inglish. Like that only. Whaat to do? In my ofis, there is one Subbumruniyam fellow. Raskala he is. He is knowing inglish. But like that only,  he very proudy to her inglish. Yass, he having very proudy over her inglish. What so great? Reding oowr one or two books extra whaat, and head going in air, and you know, jast like that only.

Not to open your lips, aur bos saar telling him yaasterday.  Or else you going out of window. Is this her so last day, no? I opening window, sonlight going straight in to saar's eyes, no! Whaat to do?  I very woried. Not to getting angry, saar. Like that only, all I saying on yaastrday. Saar bekoming quite. Like that only, I aalways saying, good it is to be humble-bimble. But Subbu, he, he when hearing? Subbu, he haaving laats off moni.

Now I am tiring. Very tiring. So I am gone to offis kantin. All having very prize. I getting out af kantin.life is haard only. Now I taking your leive. For time being. Having to go. So not for you inviting. Si ya sun!

Pratima@ Inglish, she fun, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Timeless Treasure

 How to describe Kishore Kumar's voice? Is that your question? Well, my answer to such a query would be a counter question. Why not just...