Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Brief but deep

 Have you ever played the game of imagining shapes in clouds? I like to thus be on cloud one to nine at times, as I am at the same time in/on/with all the clouds, and I am de-signing them meaningfully, too.

 It is fun, believe me. The clouds as mass move hither and thither, and one has to just give a free rein to one's imagination and creativity, and, voila, lovely shapes form and fritter to re-assemble in newer and lovelier images.

I love this game for its imaginative creativity.  I like it still more because it can be a perfect mirror to your mind, your thought processes, the calm, serene cleanliness there that wishes the best for the people you truly care for.

It makes me realise as well the fleeting fancy and flimsy fantasy that life is. Now here and next moment not there, as Aai's heart attack viciously made me realise the transience of life,  I have yet again understood the need, nay, the craving to carve something meaningful, beautiful and mature out of life, that material thin as air and fleet foot with its buddy, the t(r)ail tale time!Let me try my best, and once I am it it, I shall religiously make it come to fruition, I have now told myself for sure.

Pratima@ remember Shakespeare on imagination compact?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better beware!

 Do you like old Bollywood films? I sure do. They have a few stereotypes though, such as the 'beta who passes B.A. with first class'...