Thursday, September 5, 2024

Hilarious Wickedness

 Atop the roof  of our home, there is some stupid but wicked contraption by some absurd creep. Especially at night, it appears forever activated. It is constantly rolling, roaming, running up the roof. Obviously, I cannot climb up the roof at night to check out the crooked fool.

I find the entire harassment absolutely idiotic. For one thing, I am not at all afraid as I know I am absolutely safe in my own home. Second, I know for sure that there is/exists no camera that can see through roofs, walls, and so on. 

Even an infrared camera, not easily available, cannot take any pic through a wall or a roof. An infrared camera can only indicate the heat patterns. As for that stupid rolling movement, none can use a  drone  without permission. Who will permit which creep to target an innocent citizen? 

Earlier I used to think it could be a cat. But the footsteps like effect is hardly like a cat's. Since the whole effort is absolutely futile as I am in no way frightened nor am i going to budge from any of my clean, decent, innocent activities, I feel the fool indulging in such silly techniques is wasting his money, energy and resources!

 How I wish he (it has to be a crook!) spends his night (since he is keeping awake the whole night to keep a watch on me, while I manage my sleep pattern comfortably) in some constructive or creative work. Obviously, the fool is not up to it! So such hilarious, inane wickedness, right?

Pratima@Curiosity kills the cat even when it has none lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Timeless Treasure

 How to describe Kishore Kumar's voice? Is that your question? Well, my answer to such a query would be a counter question. Why not just...