Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A few Lines In Memoriam

                                                     A few Lines In Memoriam

Us they taught through examples

Never ever emotions to trample

A few memorial lines would never be ample

In the world of nostalgia I could forever amble.


Thus in the Arjuna state to revel

Lose life in some empty drivel

In vacant phrases to snivel

In stupid lines, why drivel?


Hardly are these words deeply felt

My thoughts from deep freeze melt

In some muddled memory they knelt

and the real me thus they misspelt.


Words, words, words, empty words

Will no longer with tears be blurred

Without real "act, act, act" are they absurd

On the right path for me spelt, let me tread!


pratima@ words, empty words

                 of us make cowards!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Evermore Mother's Day

 Remember that day long long ago? You were a tiny tot, hardly three. She was taking you to school. All along, she kept on cajoling you with ...