Friday, June 11, 2021

Rhymes de novo

1) Aai, Aai, yes, dear!

Missing me?  Very much, I fear.

Feel better? No way, dear!

Open your heart, indeed, dear!

You are sure to find me there!

Sob, sob, sob.

2) Empty, empty, we but attend the worldly call.

    Empty, empty, away from that gentle grace we fall.

    All the worldly allures, all the worldly charms

    Cannot pull us out of that eternal harm.

3) Bah! Bah! Black grief!

    Have you had your fill?

    Oh, tears, no, no, I fear

    Many a times may me it kill.

4) God, oh, God, godly gentleman

   Where to find solace, I have none.

    Down in the dumps and up with the blues

    Never seems to  (a)mend  the ever raw bruise.  

5) Ring-a-ring-a-poesies

    pen full of  eulogies

    yet grief grows anew

    Hurt heart twists askew!

pratima@ drop-a-tear, forever I fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evermore Mother's Day

 Remember that day long long ago? You were a tiny tot, hardly three. She was taking you to school. All along, she kept on cajoling you with ...