Thursday, February 10, 2022

Translation: The Labour of Love

 You are the moon.

  You are my sun.

  oh, you are the star 

  of my vision.

  I live n abide coz

 I can see you.

  Of this broken heart 

the pillar are you.

You are the moon

 You are my sun.

You have many a toy.

You are my only bundle of joy.

You are the fulcrum 

Tied to it is my every  dream.

Oh, my little one

Oh, my cute one

Oh, my Lilliput

Oh, my dear petit!

You are the moon

you are my sun.

Baby, you happily simper

Your doll gets a partner

Bless my heart, in her veil

The dolly is all ablush.

One fine day, you be the bridegroom

Aflush with joy,  in your bride's arms.

You are the moon.

You are my sun.

The eastern breeze in the woods

The birds in the open skies afloat

Bless, oh, dear God, my heart

Your dreams forever a flight.

Each one who would see you

Would wonder whose favourite are you.

You are the stars, you are the moon

Of my world, you are the sun!

Pratima@a tribute of a translation

                    The labour of love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Undiminished forever!

 Well, special days and unique fests have now gotten to be