Sunday, May 5, 2024

Existential Issues:II

 Yes, it does bother and harass one when one is ill-treated constantly, for no reason, and for a long long time. 

To give an example, just now I got an email from Birmingham Hospitals regarding a job I possibly could not even apply for. Currently, such cheap examples of emails I have been getting rather regularly.

Sun, 5 May, 2024, 4:38 pm , <noreply@uhb.tal.net> wrote:

Dear Pratima,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the role of Band 8c Head of Procurement- Out of Hospital Services and your interest in University Hospitals Birmingham.

We are currently reviewing your application.

For updates on your application, please click here 

As a reminder, your username is pratim.agnihotri@gmail.com.

We appreciate your interest in University Hospitals Birmingham.

Kind regards,

University Hospitals Birmingham Recruitment Team 

Tel: 0121 424 8993 (options 3 & 2) 

Web: www.uhb.nhs.uk 


The following was the answer i sent them.

Sun, 5 May, 2024, 4:57 pm pratima agnihotri, <pratimagnihotri@gmail.com> wrote: 

Hello,

  I am sorry but I must inform you that I have never ever applied for any such job. I do not realise nor understand why I am getting such e-mails staying here in India. May I request you to please stop bothering me thus. Otherwise, I might have to take recourse to strong legal action. 

Regards, 

Pratima Agnihotri

I have literally quoted this sample so that nobody dare accuse me of "imagining" harassment.

Yet again I thought through the whole of it, and decided that

1. I shall NOT allow such and other such bothers to weaken me in any way. I shall always continue to be what I have always been.

2. Better to stay away from people who could possibly be the source of harassment.

3. Always keep concrete records of everything.

Continue to be your true genuine self, come what may!

So, despite a horribly acute attack of cough and cold, and lots of despair, I AM back to being myself. Nothing else would matter now!

Pratima@ To bow down to bad is the worst crime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Masterful Museums

 Museums are unique. They are a city's subtle 'knowledgeable' identity, in the sense that they enable a city with/through knowle...