Sunday, November 28, 2021

Auto-correct?

 The blog today deals with a curious phenomenon my blogs often face. Well, every blog entry I publish, I check it a lot while writing it itself. Later, I cross-check it twice to avoid any error of grammar, usage, or the likes. Yet often when I re-read it later, some mistakes I never made often creep in!

Creepy indeed. It is clear some silly soul(!?!) who thinks no end of himself/herself is up to this arrogant stupidity. With technology, such interference is getting easier by the second. How mean and stupid though! Why correct someone else's stuff when your own language is nonexistent! Such creeps make me laugh, and, no, I do not get irritated. Not in the least!

Well, as I am personally not in love with myself, I write the blog, and forget it. Now I shall doubly cross-check it the next day, too. In a way, this meddlesome busybody thus makes me and my writing better because now I would read my blogs again and again which out of humility, out of the decision to never stand on one's laurels, big or small, I always avoided so far. The trouble monger is thus going to help me to be my own trouble shooter. 

I would thus re-visit my blogs repeatedly which would be good for me and my blogs. Thank you, anonymous meddlesome fool for making me wiser!

Pratima@let your worst enemy be your neighbour, says Tuka, coz thus you get a chance to work on your faults and blemishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ray shine(s)

 May is the month when/in which great people are born. You do not believe me, right? Well, just check the details about dates, okay? Especia...