Thursday, November 25, 2021

Efforts is all!

 I was to teach techniques for interviews in English this afternoon to graduating Law students from a rural college in Chattisgarh. I wanted them to realise that getting  a job is not a finished product. Rather it is a process fraught with lots of efforts.

To clarify my point, I gave them an example. I said that any fruit, when ripe, just falls down, and, if you are lucky, right in to your extended palms. Human achievements are not that easy, not so effortless. We are wired to work hard from the moment of our birth, from the days of our forefathers staying in caves. We are hence bound to a sincere effort, whatever comes, whichever may be the field.

Indeed, spiritual to social, all domains require hard work, sincere efforts. I believe, moreover, that efforts must be smart,too. In the world today, for example, the basic knowledge of computers is indeed necessary. Using  computers, moreover, would bring lots of actual rewards, too,  and, oh, that indeed is my point. Efforts is indeed all!

Pratima@efforts en-light-en  indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ray shine(s)

 May is the month when/in which great people are born. You do not believe me, right? Well, just check the details about dates, okay? Especia...